Friday, February 27, 2009

Today in Pictures

Some images from this day that I really love. Presented unencumbered by too much narrative.


Eating lunch outside on a beautiful California day. It's February.


After lunch moment. They are evaluating my sad tomato plant. Kiernan identifies a bug, which immediately reminds me of a Nana moment from last year. Nana instituted "Bug Patrol" with Kiernan. I'll post a picture or two of that tomorrow.


At halftime during tonight's basketball game. Pap-Pap has smuggled Linnie, the Wonder Pets guinea pig, into the gym to cheer for Kiernan. Kiernan's coach, Coach Jennifer, grows in stature for both of us as she professes her love for the Wonder Pets and offers to sing the theme song. Kiernan sings the song for her, instead, and we all applaud. Halftime at the basketball game.


Finally, bath time. Kiernan and Pap-Pap doing some kind of complicated volumetric activity. I have no idea, but they were into it.

No comments: