Saturday, March 26, 2011

Picture of This Day

A friend of his at school invited him to a birthday party. But not her birthday party. The party of her little sister, a girl who was just turning one.


I love this development. He's got a friend who is a girl. She invites him to the play place during her sister's party. He enjoys it.

I also love my recollection of taking him to these play places for toddlers just a couple of years ago. He had so much fun. Now...now he's such a big kid.


I realize this 'big kid' thing will be a recurring theme. Can't help it. I can't get over how fast time goes by.

March 26, 2011

1 comment:

Aunt Amy said...

Quinn is just 6 months old now and I am already thinking the same thing! He is bouncing and laughing and reaching and just yesterday (it seems) he was still rooting with eyes glazed over. Sigh. I want him to grow up to see him do the sweet things Kiernan is, but I also want him to be a baby forever. He is SO precious.