Friday, June 06, 2008

Good Intentions and a Duck


I've got a ton of pictures to post from our recent three year tour of Europe, Scandinavia, and the Sub Continent...okay, it was only three weeks. And it only included stints in Colorado and Virginia. But it felt kind of like three years.

I have no idea how to best post all of these pictures. Maybe I'll do a slideshow using some Internet pic posting site, that is if I can resist the urge to comment five paragraphs per picture. Let's hope I can resist that urge, or else, again, I will put off posting the pictures forever. And you people deserve to see them. Especially the ones taken by my uber-talented brother, Mason. I'm open to suggestions. Let me amend that. I'm open to suggestions that do not involve opening MySpace or Facebook accounts.

In the meantime, here's two pictures that struck my fancy as I quickly sifted through the trip photos looking for some shots to print out for my monthly letters to Kiernan's great-grandparents. Enjoy them as a teaser.

The top shot is Kiernan rocking the easel while visiting his grandmother Sandi's kindergarten class. The bottom shot is him enjoying the company of the duckling Furrball...once a denizen of said class.

5 comments:

Grance said...

All I can say is the more pictures and the more words the better - you figure out how!! I love every picture, as well as every word, and am insulted and hurt when i don't get enough. It will cost you in the satidfaction of your sushi cravings if you don't meet mine in this one!

Grance said...

OK, so I didn't spell check. So su (shi) me! Rance

Anonymous said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing...
One thought on posting extra pictures: you can link to another blog that you've set up just for overflow pictures. Remember when I posted that recipe for Italian rice balls? It would have taken up too much room on the initial post, so I parked it on a secondary post. I plan on doing that w/ Dorian's extra photos, too- if I manage to post before the duckling's molted.
Hugs to big cousin Kiernan from Dorian.

xo
JoAnne

DocHutch said...

Mom/Nana/Linda
Kiernan is more adorable every day. I just wish we could see him everyday. We will send you some wedding pictures to post. That, after all, was the best part of your trip.

Anonymous said...

Kiernan looks just like his Daddy in that duck picture. I have seen that face on numerous occasions where Christien is slightly amused but a little scared all at the same time. Ah, I like it.
Ames xo