Monday, January 04, 2010

Sending the Wolf

Okay. The last of the test videos.



They seem pretty good so far. I'd appreciate your comments (as always). I'm not crazy about the quality, so I'll try some other methods. Right now I'm just using Blogger's uploading tool, and I have no idea how that rates quality-wise to posting to YouTube instead, or using the software sharing program that came with the camera.

The camera is Wendy's new Flip Video Camcorder. I feel a little guilty being the first one to use it, but as she's in Texas and was none too happy with missing Kiernan's first minigolf excursion, I decided to go for it and surprise her.

[NOTE: In the video I mistakenly refer to the date as "December 3, 2010". Obviously a mistake. This is not a video from the future.]

6 comments:

Mom said...

Video quality is a very far away second to the joy of seeing KMan talk about undusting.

Mom said...

I just discovered the vid could be downloaded to itunes and now I can watch it/them on my ipod! By the way, it could also be called de-dusting, which brings me to the question. What is the difference between ravel and unravel?

xtien said...

One is a French composer, and the other isn't. You figure out which is which.

Mom said...

I would say de-dust is the French composer and undust is not.

Mom/Wendy said...

Quality was great - though this is the FIRST I learned about you using MY Xmas gift! LOVED the video especially since I'm away from home. Like that they are short and sweet and very very very cute! Keep it up - both of you.

Aunt Amy said...

Yeah...what the hell is Goofy??