Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Perspective

I'm going through a bunch of pictures Mitch, my brother-in-law, took during our visit to Oakland, trying to decide what else I'm going to say about our visit to the space center. Mitch is a great photographer, so culling is not so easy. In going through the pictures and thinking about what I want to say I stumbled upon a nifty little picture.


At first I was confused by this picture. For a split-second I could not recall why the picture seemed familiar to me. Then it clicked and I remembered this...


There's really not much more to this post than that. I'm just so tickled at this, that we caught the exact same moment like this. I intend to post more about the space center and the time in Oakland--Grance and Gammy demand it, after all--but I had this little moment of recognition upon seeing the top picture and I wanted to share it.

For good measure, here is Mitch a couple seconds later:

2 comments:

JoAnne said...

love it!

Mitch Tobias said...

Are you sure that's Mitch? I thought it might be Kenny G.