Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Capsule


Here's a little series from our visit to the space center while we were in Oakland. Sort of an extension from an earlier PoTD. Getting ready for splashdown.



In the foreground is Kiernan's cousin Dorian. I love Kiernan's expression in this picture. It's such a funny little expression...unless he's giving it to me, of course. I'm not so crazy about it when he directs it to me at, say, dinner time.


I love this picture because it looks like Kiernan is going through some serious pre-flight checks. He is clearly intent upon checking his instruments here. I'm sure Dorian has a clipboard in his hands.



Now the co-pilot is doing his own pre-flight checks.

2 comments:

JoAnne said...

ha-ha! it does look like d has a clipboard in his hands!
peanut butter? check.
crayons? check.
buttons all sticky? check.

Mitch Tobias said...

Gum on the seat? Check.
Corn Nuts near the seat belt? Check.
My flying license? Uh. . .