Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Picture of This Day


Yes, yes. I realize I've posted this type of picture a number of times. Just imagine I'm creating a database of pictures of Kiernan reading. If you find it boring or redundant, ignore it. I won't be offended.

This captures him seconds after coming in the door. Before this he sat in the car reading for a good five to ten minutes while I brought stuff in the house and started getting ready for a short visit from Kiernan's grandparents tomorrow.

Today is Wednesday. Wednesday is Library Day for his class. He missed getting a new book last week, so he was keen on reading this one. Yes, it's a graphic novel--translation: comic book--but I don't care. I love how much he loves to read. I just love it.


January 19, 2011

2 comments:

Travel Pig said...

and for the record - in case anyone who knew me as a kid is reading this - WE DO NOT MAKE FUN OF HIS LOVE OF READING. WE DO NOT SAY HE IS MISSING OUT ON LIFE. WE DO NOT SAY HE NEEDS TO TAKE HIS HEAD OUT OF A BOOK. WE REALIZE HE CAN BE VERY HAPPY AND SUCCESSFUL AS AN AVID READER. I'm just sayin.

xtien said...

And we certainly don't shout about it. Yikes.

Paging Dr. Freud.

-xtien