Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Picture of This Day


Before school play time today.  With his friend Nicholas, who is in Kindergarten and has been Kiernan's pal since they were in Preschool together a couple of years ago.  They tend to structure a lot of their play around a creature called "BaBa Guinea Pig".  This creature, in turn, seems to be inspired by Kiernan's sleeping companion, Guinea Pig.  I've tried on many occasions to get Kiernan and Nicholas (and his twin sister, Veronica) to explain to me exactly what BaBa Guinea Pig is, and how he works into the GP mythology, but it's always to no avail.  They can't explain it, or don't want to.

I love the colors in this picture.  Also, I'm always proud when we get to school early enough that we have time for Kiernan to play.  It's the little things.

October 13, 2010

1 comment:

Aunt Amy said...

The Guinea Pig Mythology. I, too, would like to get to the bottom of that.