Saturday, October 09, 2010

Picture For This Day: Stuff I Missed from 2010 Edition


At the end of Kindergarten last year, we had a final  parent conference.  Run by Kiernan himself.  Kiernan led us to our seats and offered us some refreshments (cookies and juice, natch).  He proceeded to show us a portfolio of work samples from over the course of the year, work samples that he had chosen.  Then he took us on a tour of his classroom to see more examples of the work he and his peers had done.

So cool.

June 14, 2010 (or thereabouts)

4 comments:

Aunt Amy said...

This story and this picture are it. By "it," I mean, the shiznit, the stuff, the whole story. You three are amazing, good, important people. You make the world a better place--a place I want to be. A beautiful, fun, loving place we should all want to be. And Wendy, your outfit is adorable! I love you guys.

xtien said...

Thank you Amy. What a lovely comment.

You just made my day.

-xtien

Aunt Amy said...

Good. You often make mine. And thx for the return call about creating a blog for Quinn. I'm on it! (But will probably also be calling you soon for more advice!) xo

xtien said...

Amy,

I also emailed you about it. Is that .edu address still the one you use? If not, let me know and I'll resend it to your .whatever address.

-xtien