Thursday, December 24, 2009

Random Bonus Picture For This Day


Looking through my laptop files and deleting old stuff. This Dell Mini is great, but has a tiny HD, so I have to bump stuff all the time. Don't worry, it's backed up.

I don't usually like posting pics with me in them, but I like this one. It's from a visit to Virginia last summer. We were attending an outdoor concert in Yorktown with Sandi and Dad, one of the lovely Friday night affairs that goes on all summer on the Riverwalk. It was raining, so we took our picnic food and sought refuge under a banquet tent.

Great picnic. Great time.

Yorktown, VA
July 31, 2009

1 comment:

Aunt Amy said...

This is one of my favorite pictures of all time--of both of you. You both look happy and content. Just living life and having a terrific time. You are both love here, and I love you both. xoxoxo