Wednesday, December 16, 2009

(A Couple of Weird) Pictures for This Day


After pictures of two of the grandfathers, I'm feeling the need to post some grandmother stuff. But I'm having trouble finding anything cool of Gammy from Thanksgiving. So I'm posting this weird picture of Luke Skywalker. Who the heck knows what I was thinking in taking this picture? I don't know. But I like it. There's Luke, and in the out-of-focus background you can see Kiernan and Gammy and Grance.

Also...some espresso.


This is a shot of the espresso I mentioned from the lunch trip that nobody but me liked. I'm no good at taking pictures of food (you'll have to go to Mitch for that), but I loved the espresso here and this makes me feel happy today.

Also, love the grandmothers.

1 comment:

Grance said...

I liked the espresso a lot too! And the strange drink I had, which I shared to everyone's pleasure. Not crazy about the food, but in fairness they were out of my first 2 choices. May be worth another trip. I'm easy. Like Sunday morning.