Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pictures of This Day

I just got a new phone. I'm still getting used to it. Here's a couple of pictures I took with the phone, the first ones I've posted. I'm considering getting a new camera, but leaning away from the higher end SLR I had planned on getting previously. I'm thinking of something like a Flip Cam so I can start to post video. Or maybe the Canon SD960 IS, so I can shoot video and stills. Not sure yet.

Anyway, here's a couple pictures from the new phone. This phone is so much smarter than I am.


Here is a picture of Kiernan posing with three of his dinos. Allosaurus is chewing on the tail of Megalosaurus, who is, in turn, chomping on the tail of Spinosaurus. But I'm sure you all could suss that out from looking at the picture.

What the picture does not make explicit is that Kiernan is playing outside on this rainy day because he is totally freaked out by the smell of my cooking in the kitchen. I'm trying a new recipe for White Chicken Chili in the slow cooker. I've just toasted and ground some cumin seeds. He objected.


Oh, and here's a shot before that. This is Kiernan doing his homework, his daily reading, on the kitchen floor while I cook. At this point I'm still prepping. No offensive smells yet.

I keep telling myself he'll grow out of this picky-eater phase. Well, I can dream.

Sigh.

No comments: