Friday, September 10, 2010

Picture For This Day


Wendy and Kiernan were out shopping last year and found this tent on sale, so they picked it up. Months later I finally decided to try and set the thing up. This was part Labor Day goofing around with my boy, and part frustration after a camping trip I'd planned for this weekend with a friend of mine fell through. Kiernan helped me set up the tent, saying at one point in the process, "Dad, this is a great collaboration!"

I plan to work camping into our lives this upcoming year. And not just in the backyard.

Oh...not for nothing but how old does he look in this freaking picture! Sheesh.


Monday, September 6, 2010

1 comment:

Aunt Amy said...

That's what I was thinking! His pose is so mature! I LOVE the camping idea. That is one of my favorite things to do...that I never get to do! Maybe we can combine the familes for a trip sometime, that is, if this little one ever decides to show up!! 3 days late already and my patience is growing thin! :) ILY, Ames