Sunday, May 01, 2011

Picture of This Day


Switching planes at Dulles on our way back to California. Luckily we had plenty of time to make our way to Terminal C, because the hallway was decorated with the Solar System. We got off the inter-terminal train and walked with the masses like a herd of sheep until Kiernan saw the pictures. Suddenly he said, "The Solar System! I want to see this!"

He dropped back out of the crowd and took his time, going picture to picture. I'm up ahead, tapping my foot because I'm Mr. Nervous Traveler. Happily for him, his mom is Mrs. Savvy Traveler and was totally into the moment.

Look at them. How cool are they?


May 1, 2011
Washington D.C.

1 comment:

skfarrell said...

And as I remember from many years ago, Kiernan, too is a savvy traveler. You named him that! XO!