Thursday, August 13, 2009

QOTD #2

From our trip to the beach the other day. The father of the kids Kiernan ended up playing with, while the kids were working on making their hole bigger (and one of the sisters, Chloe I think, was doing a near constant loop of jumping in our hole, rinsing her hands in our bucket of water, looking at me and laughing, then running back around and jumping in the hole again.

As he grabbed his surfboard and headed back down to the beach to take another crack at catching a wave, this father looked at me and said,

"One is easy, my main man. Two is difficult. Four? Panda-freakin'-monium."

Uh-huh. That's why I've been careful not to spill water on mine. And I never, ever feed him after midnight.

1 comment:

Hope said...

"Panda-freakin'-monium"

I am going to make a point to use that in a conversation today. Thanks, surfer guy.