Thursday, September 10, 2009

Picture For This Day


Out for ice cream with dinosaurs and friends (who showed up by chance). A treat after the first day of school.

September 1, 2009


*You'll note that this week's posts only include pictures from the past. Well, I'm out of town, so I can only post older pics. I know many of you want news from his second week of school, that will have to wait until I get home and get news (and hopefully some pictures) from Gammy.

I'm on a roadtrip with my friend Tom, visiting Oregon for our friend Aaron's wedding. Having adventures. I'd post pics of that, but this is Kiernan's blog, and you come here for pictures of him. Someday soon I'll start my own concern and post pictures of my own adventures there.

Love to all.

1 comment:

Grance said...

Hey, I like pictures and stories of you too - I've been dying to hear how the road trip went.