Sunday, August 08, 2010

Moments from Uncle

These shots would normally wind up in PotD posts, but I've been lax on that, so I'm putting them together here. I'm a bit annoyed at how my phone pictures turn out, so I'm gonna look to improving that. We'll see how that goes.* I have my fingers crossed.

At any rate, these shots are from a recent visit by Uncle Mason, Pap-Pap, and Sandi. This first shot is Mason with Kiernan in his summer school art class.


This next shot is one I took after dinner that night. We eat outside most nights. As we cleaned up, Kiernan and Mason grabbed the sidewalk chalk got their flower child vibe on.


Finally, out of sequence, I include this shot from the same night. As the rest of us finished up eating, Kiernan snuck his way into his uncle's lap. I texted this picture to Kiernan's mom, who was on a business trip. She loved this picture, but she did exclaim, "Hey! Wait a minute! That should be my lap!"



*I also intend to get some pictures from the other camera up soon. As I've promised. Also I intend to get a really decent camera and learn to take really good pictures. As I've promised. We'll see how this goes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome time we all had in California. Time spent with Kiernan is always wonderful and adding Mason to the mix was even better for me! Sandi

Anonymous said...

Great shots, Christien! What a lucky boy Kiernan is to have so many family members to adore him! Even COOL ones like Mason! XO! S