Thursday, March 13, 2008

Atonement

Okay. Not atonement really. Just an apology. Sorry I've been away for so many months. I let updates go by the wayside while working on some other projects, and as I got behind, I'd get further behind, then I'd think about how far behind I was and get paralyzed by how much catching up I had to do. So, then, I'd fall even further behind.

Ridiculous.

Luckily a couple of things happened to get me back on track. A few of you dear readers clamored for me to get moving. And my dad came into town. With Dad in town I just decided to jump back in and start giving updates of what Kiernan is up to right now, and not worry about catching you all up on all the stuff you've missed. As I find nifty pictures of the last few months, I'm sure I'll post them and we can catch up that way.

In the meantime, please do enjoy once again getting fresh news about Kiernan, and don't hesitate to let me know what you think in the comments.

Finally, by way of atonement, I shall post an embarrassing picture of myself from this Christmas, taken midway through the morning before I've had a chance to curl my hair or put on makeup. I've also got a ribbon on my head and a weird necklace on my neck*, which is crucial when posting a picture designed to make amends to a bunch of readers you have wronged.

Thanks for your patience, kind readers.



*Calling the necklace 'weird' is not actually fair. Or nice. It was a gift for somebody after all. A gift I immediately swiped and took to wearing. So it's not weird, per se, just weird for me to be wearing it.

3 comments:

Grance said...

It's shots like this that make me long to see you in crewcut and glasses on a more permanent basis. Having had to suffer through that view of you all morning, I agree a lot of atonement is in order.

Grance

marcia said...

Oh boy, you're back!!

Anonymous said...

I think you look great! Why are you pretending you don't always wear that necklace? You're never without it.
BRING ON THE KID!!!
Ames xo