Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Picture of This Day


On our way to a gigantic dog park with Amy, who is driving (and shooting), and Halley, her boyfriend Rich's dog.

Haven't posted in a week. Sorry about that. Kiernan got a nasty little bug last Friday. He proceeded to hand said bug off to me. Then we flew to Colorado and I passed it along to Rich (for which I feel awful). At any rate, that's pretty much the story of PotD absence.

I mean to put up stories about the visit to the dog park and the newest Planet Hero soon. As soon as I can start thinking in paragraphs again. This bug has not been fun (sorry again, Rich!).

Here's a bonus pic. I like this one better because of how Halley's ears are up, but the above pic is a better shot of Kiernan.


Denver, CO
Wednesday, April 8, 2009

1 comment:

Grance said...

I have really been negligent in checking the postings, and seeing these now makes me realize how much I've missed! Wonderful shot, and thanks for including the wonderful Haley with the even greater K! I'm going to keep going all the way back to where I missed.

Love,

Grance