Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Blogga Culpa

First off...apologies. I've been bogged down with a couple of projects, and thus have been neglecting my blogging duties. Furthermore, I apologize but I won't be writing a whole lot for the next couple of entries. I just can't right now. I'll go into why another time, or when I talk to you individually.

Skirting the specifics of the issue for now, suffice to say I got some news yesterday that made me realize I really needed to post some pictures of Kiernan, at the very least. You all need to see more of Kiernan. He is amazing, just amazing, and I need to share that with you all more often. Life is precious and fleeting...and it moves so fast.

So...enjoy the pictures to come. I'll put in what commentary I can, provided I can get my mind to work through all of this and do so.

Love to you all.
Oh, and here's a picture of Kiernan wearing my shoes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And love to you, Christien. These blogs really are so special-- as are you. Thank you for keeping up with them and sharing the beauty that life bestows on us. You're right...it is precious and fleeting. All the more reason we should take the time to tell the people we love that we love them and share in the joy of their lives. And I love you! And I love Kiernan! And I love Wink! ...And I am privileged and proud to know you love me, too.
Ames xoxoxoxo