Thursday, June 10, 2010

Picture For This Day


A few weeks ago we took a trip to Virginia for the graduations of my sister and my brother. I posted a bit about the excellent sister portion of our trip (including a visit with Nana), but I have yet to post about the brother portion, which was also great.

I'll try to rectify that in the coming days, in honor of my brother's upcoming birthday.

Here's a couple pics to kick this off. Kiernan down at the beach with his Pap-Pap and Uncle Mason. Working on a dam.


May 13, 2010
Gloucester Pt., VA


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I've been waiting. Thanks for posting them. Nothing like boys and the river. Sandi

Aunt Amy said...

Pap Pap is so cool. I love how he gets right in there! Butt deep in water! Yes! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the three generations of "boys" playing in the mud. Some things never change. XO! Susan

Grance said...

Three cool looking dudes. Figure out how to do the timer thing and get yourself in those shots too!

Mom/Nana said...

Such great families..such rich experiences.