Sunday, April 18, 2010

Picture For This Day


A picture from last week when Gammy was here visiting during Kiernan's spring break. The adults retired to the kitchen to prepare dinner, and he took a break from bouncing off the walls to sit at his desk and draw a bit. We were chatting and I saw him over there at his desk, quietly doing his thing.

These little moments...they brighten my life.

I grabbed the camera and took a shot through the kitchen pass-through. Looking at this picture now, more than a week later, and I just feel pleased. Happy.

You may detect a volcano in the foreground. I'll try to post a video about that tomorrow.


April 9, 2010

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spring break was wonderful, wasn't it? It looks like he was having a delightful time. Can't wait to see him. Each day is a blessing with children, it just passes much too quickly. Sandi

Wendy/Mom said...

I also love this picture because it reminds me of the picture Daddy put on my slideshow of me as a kid, working diligently at my desk. JoAnne did a wonderful rendition of it for me as a bday present. And now we have one of KK working at his desk as well. Sweet.

Aunt Amy said...

That's what I was thinking of, Wink--you at your desk. That is very sweet that y'all set it up for him. His own little place to think and create that is just his. Very cool. This picture makes me happy, too. :)