Thursday, December 24, 2009

You Can't, You Won't, and You Don't Stop


Some more pics from my laptop HD cleanup. These pics are from this summer, taken during the return trip from Pennsylvania back to Virginia with my brother Mason, Sandi, and my dad (Pap-Pap). On our way back home, by way of DC, we decided to find a lawn globe for one of Sandi's friends. I took some weird pictures, inspired by my brother's love of reflections in photographs. I love Kiernan's pose in this picture.


My brother Mason is much better at this than I am, of course. He's a pro. I'll link to his stuff here if he gives me permission. He's incredible. But for now, my amateur attempts will have to suffice.

Here he is, with me, both our cameras in shot. So meta.


This was a great trip, back in July, 2009. Kiernan's first foray into Washington, D.C. This was an unplanned side-trip, and it worked out beautifully.

Here's one final pic. My brother at work. [If he sends me the pic he took at this moment, I'll post it, and you'll see what I'm talking about.]

No comments: